The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 11-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #31
JMSetzler
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillywannaQ View Post
How much did you pay for the press if you don't mind me asking?
I need to hold off on the cost of this press for now until Matt decides what he will charge for them. He's in the process of doing that now so it should not be long.

http://www.meyermetalworks.com

He'll probably be adding this item to his lineup of BBQ stuff. I can't quote a price because we got together on this one and I did this video that he will use on his website if he decides to market the press....

Unread 11-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #32
bbqchicken
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 1

My mouth was watering!

Thanks from:--->
Unread 11-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #33
millsy
is One Chatty Farker

Great now you got me thinking about a burger seasoning.Look what you did ,now i have to come up with one.I have been just using my steak one but might need some help with the burger one

Unread 11-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #34
JMSetzler
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by millsy View Post
Great now you got me thinking about a burger seasoning.Look what you did ,now i have to come up with one.I have been just using my steak one but might need some help with the burger one
I'll tell you this... nothing I have come up with on my own so far is as good as some of the seasoning blends I can buy in the grocery store. I'm particularly fond of McCormick's Grill Mates Steakhouse Onion Burger seasoning on my burgers. My homemade burger seasoning is pretty good but it's not as good as that... I highly recommend giving the McCormick's stuff a try.

Unread 11-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #35
gooffy140
Got Wood.

Just going through my YouTube vid subscriptions and seen you vid. Great video. I'M I did realize that was you doing the ManCave Meals vids. Subscribed becase we both have the Char-Griller Kamado. Glad to see yours is still treating you good. Love mine.
Just did my first pizzas Friday night as per your competition pizza with the store naught crust. Wife and I loved it. Thanks for the great vids, keep it up.
gooffy140 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #36
gooffy140
Got Wood.

Default your burger seasoning.

This may sound silly for a burger, but I always add a bit of Italian seasoning. Not to much or it will overwhelm all other flavors. Just a pinch on each burger, give a nice zest. The only complaint was the time the lid came off.lol. always get asked what I do to my burgers. Now all my friends put it in their burgers too.
If you try it and like it let me know. Or don't like it. Let me know.
gooffy140 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #37
JMSetzler
Babbling Farker

Nothing sounds silly at all. Ground beef is a nice bed for whatever flavors you want to put to it.

Tags
burger, smash, smashburger