oink
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners(temp offline)
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Bashes

Notices

Brethren Bashes Bash Notes, Information on up and coming, Bash Bites.. etc..

Old 10-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #46
BBQ PD
is one Smokin' Farker

We now have a firm date of Saturday Nov 17th. I was not able to unwind the snag on the 10th , so I hope this date works for the masses. I know the further we get, the weather can be an issue, but I have enough room inside if the weather doesn't cooperate, so let's get this party rollin'.

Note to the Mods, can one of you edit the original post to reflect the correct date of November 17th?

CBJ, 15' custom BBQ trailer with a Backwoods Competitor, Pitts & Spitts off-set, & Santa Maria grill. Ole Hickory CTO, 1 BGE, 2 Weber kettles and 1 Smokey Joe, BWS Chubby, Sonoma gasser, and a BBQ store full of everything BBQ.
BBQ PD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #47
Foxfire
Full Fledged Farker

Doh... The 17th is a dealbreaker for me, unfortunately. I'll have to get involved with some throwdowns and connect in person next go-round. Smoke 'em up, Brethren!
Foxfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:19 PM   #48
Old Smoke
is one Smokin' Farker

My bride has given her blessing and agreed to re-finance the homestead for fuel $$$$
Motel reservations have been made and paperwork started on the re-fi.....
So I guess I'M IN !!!!!!
I'll restock and bring consumables (paper plates, bowls, eating utensils, foil etc) for use by all.
I'll check on a table and an ez-up if it is working order.
I'll post a more complete list after I see what is left over from last year....

See ya there....

"Brown it's cookin', black it's done"....................Dad.
Guess that is why he was truck driver, not a chef......
Old Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 10-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #49
Groundhog66
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by landarc View Post
How do you all feel about bringing in some other folks in the local BBQ scene? CBBQA is what I am thinking Dave knows a bunch of those folks.

I see no problem with that, especially if we can't get a group of our own to commit.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #50
Groundhog66
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by deguerre View Post
Is Tim cooking the brisket like a hamburger?
If you are coming, I'll definitely do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ PD View Post
We now have a firm date of Saturday Nov 17th. I was not able to unwind the snag on the 10th , so I hope this date works for the masses. I know the further we get, the weather can be an issue, but I have enough room inside if the weather doesn't cooperate, so let's get this party rollin'.

Note to the Mods, can one of you edit the original post to reflect the correct date of November 17th?
I sent a message to the mods, hopefully they can change the title.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #51
Ron_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog66 View Post
If you are coming, I'll definitely do it

I sent a message to the mods, hopefully they can change the title.
Done. Do you want the date in the first post changed, too.

The Naked Fatty!

Southern Q Limo Elite Gravity Fed/FEC-100/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Nomad Pellet-matic/Good-One Model 42/WSM X 2/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA/UDS/Coffee Roasting Gasser
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #52
Groundhog66
Babbling Farker

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_L View Post
Done. Do you want the date in the first post changed, too.

Yes Sir, thank you.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #53
BBQ PD
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
Doh... The 17th is a dealbreaker for me, unfortunately. I'll have to get involved with some throwdowns and connect in person next go-round. Smoke 'em up, Brethren!
Well crap, we'll miss ya. I guess we'll have to do a spring bash also, say somewhere around April. What say thee?

CBJ, 15' custom BBQ trailer with a Backwoods Competitor, Pitts & Spitts off-set, & Santa Maria grill. Ole Hickory CTO, 1 BGE, 2 Weber kettles and 1 Smokey Joe, BWS Chubby, Sonoma gasser, and a BBQ store full of everything BBQ.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #54
BBQ PD
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
I see no problem with that, especially if we can't get a group of our own to commit.
I'll put the word out

Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #55
Ron_L

Quote:
Yes Sir, thank you.
Done, too.

The Naked Fatty!

Southern Q Limo Elite Gravity Fed/FEC-100/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Nomad Pellet-matic/Good-One Model 42/WSM X 2/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA/UDS/Coffee Roasting Gasser
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #56
landarc
somebody shut me the fark up.

I am thinking a spring bash is good too.

Hey Rick, note the change of location, it is at the new BBQ shop.

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less

SSS
landarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:36 PM   #57
Foxfire
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Well crap, we'll miss ya. I guess we'll have to do a spring bash also, say somewhere around April. What say thee?
I'll move heaven and earth this spring! I may be a newbie member, but I love the BBQB experience, anxious to connect with living, breathing folks. As a native of Sheboygan, WI, I'll be sure to supply brats aplenty!
Old 10-11-2012, 12:17 AM   #58
Groundhog66
Babbling Farker

Quote:
I'll move heaven and earth this spring! I may be a newbie member, but I love the BBQB experience, anxious to connect with living, breathing folks. As a native of Sheboygan, WI, I'll be sure to supply brats aplenty!

Did you say "brats aplenty"?

I'm a Yooper
Old 10-11-2012, 12:44 AM   #59
martyleach
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
No way! I was in Sheboygan about 12 months ago with a bunch of buddies. Really nice and beautiful area. Hope you can make it! Tom of BigButz BBQ (Northern Wisconsin) usually makes it to our events but I'm guessing he has use up all his kitchen passes for the year...

www.amlwoodart.com
martyleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:10 AM   #60
Foxfire
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyleach View Post
No way! I was in Sheboygan about 12 months ago with a bunch of buddies. Really nice and beautiful area. Hope you can make it! Tom of BigButz BBQ (Northern Wisconsin) usually makes it to our events but I'm guessing he has use up all his kitchen passes for the year...
LOL... yeah, Sheboygan for sure, enso? Truth be told, I recently perfected a recipe for the Sheboygan "Hard Roll"... the inside-light-as-a-whisper / outside-crusty-and-flakey brat and hamburger bun I can't seen to find anywhere outside of southeastern Wisconsin. Here's a batch I made last week:

I'll bring a fresh, warm batch for the spring bash.
Thanks from: --->