Cooking Class Sledneck rib slicing success

exactly my point.

el corazon 2013!!!

Leave that to me and Todd... We get good results. Now of chris wants an endorsement, I am sure Todd and I could have our arms twisted to back Chris.... :p

Currently our new candidate is El Guapo "Rob Marion" in 2014!!!

Leave that to me and Todd... We get good results. Now of chris wants an endorsement, I am sure Todd and I could have our arms twisted to back Chris.... :p

Currently our new candidate is El Guapo "Rob Marion" in 2014!!!

Forgot to renew my membership that year.....:mrgreen:

We were told later by a CBJ that his table had a bunch of new judges that were handing out 6s and 7s to everyone. "Hey, the sheet says 7 is above average! It's good, so let's give it a 7." Since there were only 4 tables, everyone likely got one entry hitting that table.

I think our chicken hit that table. I guess yours did not. :mrgreen:

I have a feeling that table is where my 12th place chicken went.

989 866 888 866 899 877

I had Teds chicken it was real good and def trimmed better than mine. No way should of been 6 's at all

We were told later by a CBJ that his table had a bunch of new judges that were handing out 6s and 7s to everyone. "Hey, the sheet says 7 is above average! It's good, so let's give it a 7." Since there were only 4 tables, everyone likely got one entry hitting that table.

I think our chicken hit that table. I guess yours did not. :mrgreen:

I signed up to judge but Barb took me off the list (without even letting me know) I would have loved to been in there and see what the judges are thinking! - and if I got the two ribs I would have said "I can't stop my hand from shaking!!!"

Back