The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee

Notices

Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee Welcome to Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee, where you'll find fresh roasted coffees from around the world. I'll be offering single origin coffees and blends as well as some advice and knowledge about the world of specialty coffee.

Unread 07-31-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
Gore
Phizzy

Location: Hiding out from blood suck ghost snake gods, Nazis and scrap iron chefs trying to harvest body parts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Forgive me Brethren ...

When traveling last week, I got a coffee at starbucks. Actually, it was a double Mocha something or other, cost over $5. It was absolutely horrible. The chocolate was chalky and it was the bitterest cr@p I've had in I don't know how long. I have absolutely no idea how that company stays in business. It is a business built entirely on hype.
(='.'=) This is the rabbit baby. Invests him in yours signature,
(")_(") and the help rabbit baby takes over control of the world!
Hmmmm, I wonder, WWGALD? Avatar courtesy of Grillman and NorthwestBBQ

Promoted by Bigabyte to "Idiot #1" , and dubbed "Phizzy" by Sir Ron.
Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Unread 07-31-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
big brother smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

Scorchbucks!

https://www.bigpoppasmokers.com/stor...nufacturer=314

Powered by the West Coast Offense: Big Poppa Smokers and Simply Marvelous

"Walk with Us"
big brother smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 08:19 PM   #3
Ron_L

Downloads: 1

Friends don't let friends drink *$!

My roasting grill suffered some damage in a recent storm, but I should have time to repair it this weekend.

Unwrap me!
Smoke me!
Eat me!

The Naked Fatty!

FEC-100/BWS Party/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Nomad Pellet-matic/Good-One Model 42/WSM X 2/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Gasser (RIP)/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA/UDS/Coffee Roasting Gasser

Remembering a friend
Ron_L is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
caseydog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 1

You clearly weren't wearing Birkenstocks when you had your coffee. You probably weren't in a Volvo either. Were you at least walking a poodle? Of course not.

It's your fault, not theirs.

CD
caseydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
Gore
Phizzy

Location: Hiding out from blood suck ghost snake gods, Nazis and scrap iron chefs trying to harvest body parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseydog View Post
You clearly weren't wearing Birkenstocks when you had your coffee. You probably weren't in a Volvo either. Were you at least walking a poodle? Of course not.
No, I'd driven 12 hours, was at a rest stop in New Hampshire and knew I had another 9 or 10 hours driving left to do. I needed a coffee.

I am thankful that the Marriott stopped carrying Starbucks here. They went to another brand a few months back and I was told the response has been 100% positive so far. I don't see a lot of Volvos in the parking lot here either.
(='.'=) This is the rabbit baby. Invests him in yours signature,
(")_(") and the help rabbit baby takes over control of the world!
Hmmmm, I wonder, WWGALD? Avatar courtesy of Grillman and NorthwestBBQ

Promoted by Bigabyte to "Idiot #1" , and dubbed "Phizzy" by Sir Ron.
Gore is offline   Reply With Quote