The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Cattle Call !!!

Notices

Cattle Call !!! Introducing... The Brethren.. Put your Bios here, a mug shot, a picture of your toys..Tell us who u are. Threads will lock down after 7-10 days to avoid post pumps on old introductions. Please avoid responding after thread is over a week old. DO NOT PITCH ANY PRODUCTS IN THIS FORUM, OR TRY TO VEIL A PITCH AS AN INTRODUCTION. IF YOUR SELLING IT, DON'T MENTION IT.

Closed Thread
Unread 07-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
Aidaniel
Got rid of the matchlight.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Hello from Ellicott City, MD

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Ellicott City, MD, though I have lived almost my whole life in Northern Virginia. I am a fairly new to barbecuing and smoking, having recently purchased an Akorn grill, though I have enjoyed eating BBQ as long as I can remember. I have looked all over the web at various BBQ forums, but this site has been the most useful and informative. I look forward to learning from all the pit masters on this site.

Just as an FYI - I planned on using Johnny Trigg's rib recipe, but didn't know where to buy Tiger Sauce. I happened to be at my local Giant Foods, and they currently have Tiger sauce for half off! So if anyone is in the MD-DC-VA area, and wants a good deal on Tiger Sauce, get it now.
Unread 07-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #2
frognot
Babbling Farker

Welcome aboard Aidaniel!

Retired: NB Bandera (2003-2009) that introduced me to y'all crazy farkers

"If you really care about this place, you'll show some respect for it."
deguerre

Thanks to N8man & NorthwestBBQ for the custom avatars!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") "Hang in there Dan Chambers!"
Unread 07-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
bluetang
somebody shut me the fark up.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Unread 07-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
Big George's BBQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Welcome
Closed Thread

Tags
akorn, Introduction, Tiger Sauce