***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "The Almighty Meatball" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "The Almighty Meatball" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CD - If you look at my location I am just outside of Cincinnati now which is much closer to Philly and real hoagie buns. I also certify my meatballs to be avocado free. :becky:

Ah, I didn't read the long-winded location. :becky:

I lived outside of Cincinnati for a about a year -- 1974. We lived in Mack, just north of Sailor Park. That was not a good year to live in that particular location. :shock:

CD

Next time your in the area let me know and we'll take a walk over to Sarcone's and grab a hoagie. :thumb:

You're on. I love hoagies. You really can't get that bread anywhere else.

This place opened near me called Fred's Downtown Philly, that was rumored to have real hoagies. It was all right except the bread. :tsk:

CD

Wonder how long you're gonna keep that zero? :p

Narrowed it down to N8, Ecode, and Colonel. As much as I wanted to go with Ecode in her long anticipated return to the throwdowns, I, too, chose N8's balls.

That's quite a ball-ot. I'm gonna have to procrastinate more while I decide.

You're just sore that you didn't use an even number of meatballs. I mean thirteen meatballs? ... What a loser. :tsk:

Must be a golfer, anybody else would have ate the oddball..... nope only 12 I don't see 13.

WOW, great entries. For me it came down to the colonel's ball sack and N8man's zombie balls, the zomballs are the bomb and they kind of remind me of a nice avocado pit. :becky:

Well, the good news is that the Zombie is tied for fifth place in a field of 19. Of course, the bad news is that the Zombie is tied for fifth place in a field of 19. Look, you guys will get a dozen more chances to vote for meatballs, probably even by summer. Meatballs come and meatballs go, but do you think you'll get another chance to vote for a Zombie in a BBQ Throwdown? When that image goes viral and your grandkids are talking about it when they run across it on the internet, just think how cool you'll be when you tell them, "Yep, I voted for that Zombie. I was there!" Or imagine the disappointment on their faces when they click on the votes and find that you wasted your vote on just an ordinary meatball. :tsk:

Wow, after much deliberation I had to cast my vote for the Colonel. That sammich was way too hittable. But then I was shocked to see that my photo finish second choice, CaseyDog's, was still coasting along at zero. How is that possible?

--Jonny Rotisserie

griswold_turkey.jpg

Well, the good news is that the Zombie is tied for fifth place in a field of 19. Of course, the bad news is that the Zombie is tied for fifth place in a field of 19. Look, you guys will get a dozen more chances to vote for meatballs, probably even by summer. Meatballs come and meatballs go, but do you think you'll get another chance to vote for a Zombie in a BBQ Throwdown? When that image goes viral and your grandkids are talking about it when they run across it on the internet, just think how cool you'll be when you tell them, "Yep, I voted for that Zombie. I was there!" Or imagine the disappointment on their faces when they click on the votes and find that you wasted your vote on just an ordinary meatball. :tsk:

I don't have grandkids, and I already voted. Sorry.

CD :becky:

Wow, after much deliberation I had to cast my vote for the Colonel. That sammich was way too hittable. But then I was shocked to see that my photo finish second choice, CaseyDog's, was still coasting along at zero. How is that possible?

--Jonny Rotisserie

The next best thing to a win is a zero. Thanks for not messing that up. :thumb:

CD :becky:

WOW, great entries. For me it came down to the colonel's ball sack and N8man's zombie balls, the zomballs are the bomb and they kind of remind me of a nice avocado pit. :becky:

Aww, my ball sack didn't pass muster :tsk:

Back