Sweet Seduction...

Ok...ok...enough rub talk already! Lol! What some of you may NOT know is that my wife and I took 1st place two years in a row in Whistler for our pulled pork using Steph's SAUCE...yep! Not tellin' ya which one though...too many Canadian lurkers wanting our secret! Lol! Try 'em all...seriously!

Yep, I only know of a couple of sauces, both are great. One helped me get 1st in pork this past weekend.

Hey, y'all. My wife brought home a 3# turkey breast (boneless, though). It's on now with S.S. a touch of Season-all and black pepper. Can't wait to try it, A Sweetly Seduced Turkey...wait, that doesn't sound right....

Good luck Dan...we tried everything but a hooker in Vegas to get it out of him. BTW...Steph can hold his liquor pretty good! Lol!

Well, then...there's always the hooker mod!

Not that I endorse such sinful behavior. :icon_blush:

I'll be praying about this....maybe he'll see that being so selfish is wrong. 'tis better to give than to receive. Can I get an amen???

Come on, brother Steph, just loosen up that grip you have on the recipe! You can't RECEIVE the blessings if your hands are clinched tight! Open up and take hold of the glory awaiting you....but, first, let go of that recipe you have such a death grip on. You'll feel so much better when you don't carry that burden alone! Let us help you! Help us to help you!!!!! Come on, Steph, you can do it....you can do it....

:thumb:

Well, then...there's always the hooker mod!

Not that I endorse such sinful behavior. :icon_blush:

I'll be praying about this....maybe he'll see that being so selfish is wrong. 'tis better to give than to receive. Can I get an amen???

Come on, brother Steph, just loosen up that grip you have on the recipe! You can't RECEIVE the blessings if your hands are clinched tight! Open up and take hold of the glory awaiting you....but, first, let go of that recipe you have such a death grip on. You'll feel so much better when you don't carry that burden alone! Let us help you! Help us to help you!!!!! Come on, Steph, you can do it....you can do it....

:thumb:

Even if you had the recipe, you still won't be able to pull it off Dan. You ain't got Steph's LOins...:p

Back on topic of Sweet Seductions....

I did two butts Thursday night. One for my noon office party and one for my wife's 5:00 office party. Both butts got injected and then rubbed down with Season All and then Sweet Seduction. On to the drum at 8:00 pm. One came off at 8:30 am and the other at 9:30.

Being here in Chicago where there is a lack of real BBQ, everyone was blown away. I had one women repeatedly offering herself up as a second wife. The little bit of leftover were quickly grabbed. It was a great success.

I, too, did a butt with Sweet Seduction and Season-all. Excellent.

Did MOINK balls with Sweet Seduction and nothing else. INCREDIBLE. No glaze was needed.

Back on topic of Sweet Seductions....

I did two butts Thursday night. One for my noon office party and one for my wife's 5:00 office party. Both butts got injected and then rubbed down with Season All and then Sweet Seduction. On to the drum at 8:00 pm. One came off at 8:30 am and the other at 9:30.

Being here in Chicago where there is a lack of real BBQ, everyone was blown away. I had one women repeatedly offering herself up as a second wife. The little bit of leftover were quickly grabbed. It was a great success.

Yes, I know Ryan, Southsider here! Glad your colleagues enjoyed the Q!:clap2:

Ryan,

I like the suggestion, thanks. I will try and get to that real soon. My webmaster/cousin just had a beautiful baby girl and I need to give her a few days/weeks, lol!

I placed a little something in your package to compensate for the shipping:cool:

Just a friendly reminder. I soooo want to be just like Big Brother Smoke.

When you get there.

I am fixing to make an order... I want a 5lb bag of sweet and spicy but now the sweet seduction is tempting. Whats the difference in flavor.

There is a huge difference! The Sweet and Spicy a more deep, dark rich flavor. The Sweet Seduction is well seductive on the pallet with the essence of honey and peach.

Back