The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > Todd's DIRT Seasonings/Rubs

Notices

Todd's DIRT Seasonings/Rubs Welcome to the world of Todd's DIRT Seasonings. The most universal seasonings and rubs on the market. All of my seasonings/rubs are 100% all natural with No MSG and is Gluten free. Very low in sodium, and has no sugars, additives or junk in my DIRT. Use in on the grill, bbq, oven or just sprinkle it on. You will love my DIRT.

Unread 01-20-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
thedirtman
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default DIRTY Chicken

Hey Brethren's if you are looking for a rub or a seasoning to put on Chicken. Check out Todd's DIRT Seasonings and rubs. All three seasoning are fantastic on chicken. Whether on the grill, BBQ, oven or frying. More a mild savory chicken, try the Original DIRT. A little olive oil and Original DIRT on a chicken breast on the grill or doing a beer can chicken. There is nothing better. Crabby DIRT believe it or not is the DIRT Man's favorite on chicken. It is a Chesapeake Bay style with a little sweetness and kick that works perfectly with chicken. The Bayou Dirt covered on chicken is awesome. With that cajun and Spicy flavors filling your mouth is very good. Give it a try.

I have a receipe for Dirty Apple Roasted Chicken on my website, which is absolutely encredible. Works perfectly in a smoker.

"Remember, it is always a good time to get DIRTY!!!"
Unread 06-11-2011, 11:01 PM   #2
rcorun
Knows what a fatty is.

Picked up some crabby dirt at salisbury md in april. Grilled some chicken thighs couple weeks ago. This stuff was CRAZY GOOD on that chicken. Thanks for a great product.
Unread 06-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #3
thedirtman
Full Fledged Farker

Glad you liked it. I love it on a Beer Can Chicken.
Todd