• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Kosmo's Beef Injection

The 1/2lb bag is selling fast. I am thinking about adding it to the site for good. Your thoughts?

Just curious, I know of some winning competiton teams using other similar products. Do you have a list teams that have been recently successful using the product?

The 1/2lb bag is selling fast. I am thinking about adding it to the site for good. Your thoughts?

I just got one thought I would give it a whirl. I would mainly use it for my vending site. Anything to make the product better. I will give it to some of my regulars and see if they think there is a difference.

Just curious, I know of some winning competiton teams using other similar products. Do you have a list teams that have been recently successful using the product?

Out of respect for my customers I do not name who is buying my product, or who has won with it without their consent. You know how people are LOL. All though I have used it in comps and done fairly well (although I did change BBQ Comp names in the middle of the year). But at the end of the day I would rather my product speak for itself. :lol:

Kosmo - tried out your injection yesterday on a packer.
Ill admit that I am not a fan of these type injections as I never cared for the flavor they add to the finished product
But I am always game to trying new products so I ordered a small bag of your product .
Wow! great stuff..one of the best briskets Ive turned out. Very moist and above all an outstanding flavor.
Ill be ordering more!

Out of respect for my customers I do not name who is buying my product, or who has won with it without their consent. You know how people are LOL. All though I have used it in comps and done fairly well (although I did change BBQ Comp names in the middle of the year). But at the end of the day I would rather my product speak for itself. :lol:
Thats what I meant. Looking for names that have given consent

If want you are wanting is a list of teams I'm sponsering well you'll have to wait for the 2010 year to start.:grin: :icon_shy. You can how ever go to my website and read teatimonials from individuals that have given consent. But you have to keep in mind this product has only beeen on the market for 3 months.

Fair enough, can't go wrong with that.

I ordered this morning, looking forward to trying it out. I'll post some results later on.

I will get your order out ASAP. I can't wait to hear what you think! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with. I am always avalible.

The package arrived yesterday, thanks for the quick turn! Soon I get something done, I'll post some pics.

Getting ready for some big changes for the new year. Can't wait to release it to the public.

Kosmo,

I got my 1/2 lb bag just the other day. I appreciate the quick shipping. I'll post some details when I get a chance to use it.

Thanks

December special.

Buy a 2lb Bag of Beef Injection and get a FREE Monster injector. Only $22.50

Roughly 16 to 18 but just to be on the safe side I'd go with 16. Also depends on how stiff or weak you like your mix to be.

Back