THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Last weekend we had a Dutch BBQ Brethren forum bash in Belgium...this time the theme was chicken and Phish.
We started off with tasting some of Belgium's Phinest...there was a guy explaining us something about the history/origin of the beers.
During these bashes we also have a little comp...this time the number 1 and 2 spot were taken by two little girls who are sisters.
We had a beautiPhul spot in the middle of the woods and the weather was excellent!
Here are some of my pics...

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

Excellent! Looks like a Pheast in a beautiPhul setting!

What's that tall thing on the grill in the 6th picture down?

wow ! but seriousely, do you all travel with big trailers to haul all that ? phubar looks funny eyeballing the booze the kid is holding.

I really wish I could attend an event like that. That looks like a bbq dream come true. Great food, great times, Westmalle:becky::becky::becky:

Wow - that looks fantastic. Beautiful food, scenery, people... but I'm getting thirsty looking at the beer. When I visited Belgium, I knew they were serious about their beer when each brand had its own specially shaped glass for serving! :-D

That is Super Fine all the way around! Great Folks and Great Food! I really love the area the pic's were taken in. Looks like you were out in the woods for sure.

Back