THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipls3355

is one Smokin' Farker
Stuffed with philly cheese steak filling, smoke, then wrap in cresent dough.
fatty1.jpg

fatty2.jpg

fatty3.jpg

fatty5.jpg

See that is what I am talking ABOUT...That is some dang creative STUFF, I will be stealing this recipe next weekend!

Looks real good, does the sausage overwhelm the flavor of the cheese steak stuffing? You cook stuffing, then cook fattie, then wrap in dough? Did you bake it in the Pit?

See that is what I am talking ABOUT...That is some dang creative STUFF, I will be stealing this recipe next weekend!

Looks real good, does the sausage overwhelm the flavor of the cheese steak stuffing? You cook stuffing, then cook fattie, then wrap in dough? Did you bake it in the Pit?
I cooked the filling
DSCN0029.jpg

then stuffed and smoked the fatty
DSCN0030.jpg

then wrapped in dough and finished in the oven

It was excellent. I liked being able to pick it up and eat it like a sandwich.

Someone in philly is screaming at their screen right now because you have green peppers, mushrooms, and no cheese whiz on that beast.
meanwhile, this person in chicago is wishing he lived in your garage just so I could get a shamble of that hoss. (BTW I have no problem driving down to EIU to party and then eat your meat!)

Cheese Whiz would have definalty been a great addition to it. And was discussed during dinner. I will be getting some next time I make it.

Back