THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B

barbefunkoramaque

As Many of you know I found a Weber thingy grilly mabop in a ditch and decided to jack with it.

Here's the condition it was in when I got it for those that like these sort of things.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44474&page=19

View attachment 37315
Me contemplating yesterday about my techniques for thinking about what Im am going to ponder contemplatively thinking in a cognitive way full of concentration and pensiveness. I am looking down through the uppity thing that supplies the flow of stuff that makes the fire go boom but in a controlled way so as not to char up the fleshy things above.

View attachment 37309
My little modification thing used as an erection for the the heat turner oner and offer was discombobulated.

View attachment 37310
New Grill rack with the hingy thing that swings to fro ness for the charcoally like things to lay next the the coal like hot things that connect radiantly to the colder to make hotter things and go up and smoke stuff like.

View attachment 37311
A picture not too close by like farther than close and yet closer than far just a snidge too be just right shot.

View attachment 37313
Picture of spicy clucky thing that have had their necks chopped off, their feathers ripped from their flesh and gut and all the poop removed and blood drained then slice and chopped into four chunks and roasted in the containment black thingy.

View attachment 37314
A nice little flat of rooty things that were dried and packaged with powdery flavory stuff that is artifical but tasty when combined with liquidy clear and liquidy milky stuff.

I am selling my other 10,000 pound of bbqewy making domaflagees

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have learned how to speak Barbefunkoramaque.

He said "I found a Weber kettle in the ditch, replaced the ash sweeper and cooking grate, cooked some chicken and pasta, and here are the pics", right?

Nice job Funk.
I'd hit that bird.

I liked how when I was done, I shut off both the vent and the inlet air.... the farking thing was done. I was able to place my cover on it within 30 minutes. Cool to the touch. Of course I am pretty good at estimating those fat oval black looking fuse things that put out the heat...what are those called?

Back