THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now what the heck do we call these?

• "The Pickle Tickle"

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • "Preggers"

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • "1am Preggers"

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • "Piggles"

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • "Pickle Turds"

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smokin Turkey

is Blowin Smoke!
I am prepping this morning for a long day in the shop and keeping this pickle experimenting going.

I have to say these were amazing! The flavor of the pickle and the hardwood smoked bacon was mellow mixed with the cheddar brat and cheese flavor. The yardbird was good but the bovine bold was spectacular!

I think you should try these! Now what do i call them?

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

It's like I explained to someone on facebook a minute ago... When you make an ABT, it doesnt taste the same as a Jalapeno or other hot pepper... The same thing happens to the pickle. all the flavors kinda meld. I did take someone's advice from the last pickle grilling adventure and dry the pickles on a paper towel first. Made a huge difference in flavor. i also think the "guts" being removed helped with the "pickle" taste.

I'm actually excited to try this. I'm trying to decide what kind of sausage to use. Smoked Sausage or Chicken Sausage stuff with Roasted Garlic and Mozzarella.

I guess I'm expecting twins cause those look fantastic. I'm a huge pickle fan. If you think of it it's basically a Q sammy without the bread. I'll be trying these for sure!!
I said Piggles!! Too cool of a name. I'd hit that for sure!!:eusa_clap

Oh great. Something else to make Mrs. Crüe think I'm even more nuts than she already thought I was. She still shakes her head every time I get the camera out.

I voted preggers, but it may be safer to call them piggles as nobody would ever take offense to that name. A pregnant woman who hates the term "preggers" could get angry if you walk up to her and offer some to her by asking, "Preggers"?

Back