THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BobBrisket

Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Bob
FINALLY!! I call it the Q-Can!! I used my old Weber side table, I didn't use it anymor anyway. All in all, I guess I made it for under 20 bucks since the only thing I really spent money on was the drum. Everything else, I had. It looks brown, but it's black high temp paint.

udds001.jpg

udds002.jpg

udds003.jpg

udds005.jpg

I'm off starting on Friday for a whole week, so I'll be breaking it in soon!!
Thanks to all you guys for the tips, hints, and ideas. It really paid off. For now, I only have one grate, but I may add a second later on.

Thanks everyone!! I might make it mobile.. But that's another day. I can't wait to see what this can can do!!

Nice work Bob. I gotta try to make one some day.

Enjoy it!
Send Pron.

Good job and great idea on the shelf! I might have one of those somewhere in the garage...

James.

Cool Q-Can. I like the name to.
The shelf if great. I need to put some type of shelve on both my UDS and UDG. I really miss the shelf on my old grill the BBChef.

Now let's see the pron!!!!!

very nice looking drum, love the shelf idea

a week off and a new drum you should be eating real good this week

smoke on

Back