THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeroen

Knows what a fatty is.
Normally Phubar would upload the first pictures of our meetings, but he's still sleeping in a tent somewhere.

2012-01-28%2015.01.49.jpg

sam0718.jpg

sam0712s.jpg

sam0701v.jpg

sam0704yy.jpg

sam0703v.jpg

What's next Jeroen...gonna replace the "f's" with "Ph's" ?:wink:
Dennessey,Padawan and I just came home.
It was a great party as always...beautiful location and facilities at the church!
We had alot of pork,veal,chicken,beePh,eel,mackerel,shrimps,stews,soups.....just wow!
We were Phreezing our butts off but that's how it's supposed to be during these winter bashes.
Here are a couple of pics of the location...the party pics will Phollow...

BILD2162.jpg

BILD2172.jpg

BILD2170.jpg

BILD2165.jpg

BILD2183.jpg

BILD2190.jpg

BILD2186.jpg

BILD2185.jpg

Everyone loves getin invited to a party, no matter what season, unless your a pig of coarse. Looks like you all had a good one too. Good friends, good food, and good beer = a good party.

Someone has a stainless vessel (looks like an old vacuum converted to a cold smoker) with a cold smoke generator connected to it in one of the pics. Got any more pics of that? Whats smokin in it?

Thanks.

Everyone loves getin invited to a party, no matter what season, unless your a pig of coarse. Looks like you all had a good one too. Good friends, good food, and good beer = a good party.

Someone has a stainless vessel (looks like an old vacuum converted to a cold smoker) with a cold smoke generator connected to it in one of the pics. Got any more pics of that? Whats smokin in it?

Thanks.

It's basically a very Phancy UDS....he build a cold smoke generater as well that he can hookup to his smoker....

potopen.JPG

Awesome time Phu!!! Where was my invite??? :mad2: that's just messed up man!!!

What did you guys end up doing the that pig head???

Cheers

Awesome time Phu!!! Where was my invite??? :mad2: that's just messed up man!!!

What did you guys end up doing the that pig head???

Cheers

Glad you asked Ph.!
Don't know how that process went cause I only had the end result in my mouth and it was goooood!:cool:
Maybe Jeroen saw how it was made...

They made a sort of salad out of the meat and served it cold on a slice of Phrench bread.
When I had the Phirst bite it reminded me of a good tuna salad without the mayo.
It was very savory,bit sour,oniony,Phresh.....yummm!

Back