THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmokinOkie

is one Smokin' Farker
I don't recall anyone doing this and

I love my MOINKS
Love my Burnt Ends.

So I combined Burnt Ends and OINK to get BEINKS (but I like BOINKS).

Anyone ever combined them?

I hadn't seen them so guess what I did, my new favorite snack?

SO007.jpg

SO008.jpg

SO009.jpg

SO010.jpg

No final post just the last one in the smoker, I was making these for the class I'm teaching tonight in Brisket 101 and I ate them while packing.

Russ

I have claimed the title of BOINK for meatballs made from beef and pork, wrapped in bacon. This was done so as not to ruffle the feathers of the IMBAS! :p LOL

( See my MOINKBALL SUBS thread for more details )

Fantastic idea, Smokin' Okie! I'm going to have to exercise restraint next time I have some burnt ends (and not eat them up right away) so I can do this. Wow!

thanks Guys, there's a lot of great info here, glad I could add something new.

I gotta say I love my Burnt Ends and it was hard not to eat them as normal...

But with Bacon....

Guys, they're off the hook good. I have some leftover BE from class. When I warm them up for lunch, I'm wrapping them in bacon.

BEINKS is too silly, so if someone has a better title I'm open for it.

Russ

p.s. Now if I could take the Pig Candy and wrap that around the B.E. then I could have dessert too.

thanks Guys, there's a lot of great info here, glad I could add something new.

I gotta say I love my Burnt Ends and it was hard not to eat them as normal...

But with Bacon....

Guys, they're off the hook good. I have some leftover BE from class. When I warm them up for lunch, I'm wrapping them in bacon.

BEINKS is too silly, so if someone has a better title I'm open for it.

Russ

p.s. Now if I could take the Pig Candy and wrap that around the B.E. then I could have dessert too.

Well the burnt ends come from the POint, so why not POinkst?

Back