Roll Call. Inside 30 days. BBQ & Blues in the Park Mount Holly, NJ 9/8/12

trohrs123

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
anybody doing this competition? The deadline for applications has been extended if you were thinking of doing it.

Would have loved to do this contest again. We had a great time last year. Unfortunately, it moved to the same weekend as York this year. Personally I would have rather gone to Mt Holly instead but our check was already in for York and I want to cook some Sausage too!

We were strongly considering, but after our DAL at Sam's Club, Pleasantville, we are currently re-evaluating everything.

Not competing "BUTT" will be there checking it out. They moved the venue this year didn't they? Its not in back of the courthouse this year is it or is that where they moved it too?

I am trying to contact them to enter but they are not getting back to me. I remember this comp having bad communication problems

the deadline came and went, so I sent email asking if we could still enter...took a few days for return email but said they were extending deadline...here is contact info
Erwin
609-257-7060 cell

I am trying to contact them to enter but they are not getting back to me. I remember this comp having bad communication problems

Back