Lsg

Watched several vids on it.... first time using a smoker of any kind... any suggestions to help me cook on it?

Congratulations and welcome to the LSG family. Like Smitty said don't stress over temps. You will soon learn that chasing that "perfect temp" takes the fun out of stick burning, expect temp swings based on the cook chamber load, humidity, ambient air temp, wind and fuel. Regardless if your cooker settles in at 225 or 325 the results will be great.

Congrats, look forward to your cooks and opinions on it!!

Yup now comes the hard part of waiting for it to get built and shipped. I have the 20X42 and it is an awesome pit. You will love the pit and they are easy to run.

I just ordered the 20x42 last Friday. This is going to be a rough wait!

Right with you, Kirk... placed my LSG order last month - first stick burner for me, too. The Brethren have been awesome sharing their tips, tricks and awesome results!

Congratulations on purchasing the most efficient stick burner on the planet and welcome to the LSG family. You will love that smoker. The wait is intense but not too long. Mine was delivered 5 weeks and 1 day from the day I ordered it. Texas 2.5, T Roy Cooks and Lonestar Grillz have the best videos on YouTube on how to run the smoker. All I did was watch them a few times and I can run mine like a pro now after only a handful of cooks. They are that easy.

Your right. Waiting is intense.... bout to pull the trigger on a 18 inch wsm barely used for 180. Good price?

The WSM is one of the great cookers on the market ....... you will love it.

Back