BGE Guys. Where are you?

M

Mickey

Guys I have no idea where I am or how I got here. I use a big green egg and understand you have like minded types here.
Where and how do i get to the forum?
Thanks

How do you do things?

First post and trying to find BGE types. How do you do this?
Thanks

Guys I have no idea where I am or how I got here. I use a big green egg and understand you have like minded types here.
Thanks

You are there, dude. There are lots of BGE users here. Google The Naked Whiz or use this link for his website: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramicfaq.htm#platesetter

Check out Rick's Tropical Delight to see what a BGE master can do.

By the way, welcome aboard. I think you'll end up loving this forum.

Howdy from another BGE owner. There are quite a few of us on here. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

You're here. Its not a BGE forum like you are used to over at their forum. This is a random mix of Stickburners, Ceramics, Drumcookers, Obsessed Weber collectors, and the like.

Thanks

First post and trying to find BGE types. How do you do this?
Thanks

Welcome! To start, be a little more patient :-D Whie we are very active, 15 minutes is a little fast to bump a thread even by our standards :-D

As snoqualmiesmoker pointed out, we are a diverse (and sometimes perverse) group. We cook on all sorts of smokers and grills. If you want info specific to BGE, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and type BGE or Big Green Egg ino the custom Google search box that you will find down there. That will allow you to search for thread that are specific to the BGE. Also, if you have a specific question or topic, and the search doesn't answer it for you, start a thread in the Q-Talk area with a title that describes what you want to talk about and detailed info about the question or topic in the message body. There are a ot of Eggheads here (myself included) who will be happy to join in.

Then, if you like what you see, please consider a subscription to help defray the cost of running this site. The subscription will also open up a much better search capability along with a bunch of other perks.

the bge guys are on the bge forum where you came from. :biggrin:

Another egghead learning something new daily. I have several grills as you can see by my signature. Welcome, have you introduced your self at the cattle call?

How about the BGE gals - or is this just a boys club???

guy2 ()
pron.gif

n.
  1. Informal. A man; a fellow.
  2. guys Informal. Persons of either sex.

howdy mickey, another egg texan joining, good to see. tom

Back