Bbq beltway bash ... Info?

P

patkline9999

I'm thinking about competing at the BBQ Beltway bash in Upper Marlboro Md. first weekend in June. I can't seem to find an application or a website ... does anybody know if this contest is organized ... or even still on ?

Yes, that's the one. When you click on the link it goes to the Parks Dept but I can't find any reference to the contest! Perhaps I'm just not looking correctly ...

If you email Jonathan, he will send you an application. I couldn't find any info on the website either. Your parks and recreation dollars at work. :wink:

Ron L. I went to the website you provided, clicked on "competitors" and downloaded the application but it's for 2010!!

I know for a fact that it is still on. I just tried to call Jonathan to find out how to get the application. As soon as I hear I will post it.

I just got off the phone with Jonathan. He did not know that the web-site was not up to date. It will change this week. The showdown is June 3rd and 4th. He said the application for 2010 could be used if you want the price is the same as last year.

Back