Sam's Club BBQ

BoneDaddy's

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Anyone cook at one of the Sam's events? We are going to Long Island in a few weeks and I was wondering how much space we get and when people plan to arrive.

Also, does anyone have the cook's packet

-Frank

Last edited:
We (BBQ Mafia) did pleasantville, NJ last year and we are doing Medford this year so stop by and say hi!

Last year in NJ I believe we got basically 4 parking spots in a 2x2 arranagement if that makes sense. So two parking spots wide by 2 parking spots deep. They were a bit flexible but that was the set up last year. We did not keep our cars in our area, but our cars were parked all of 1-2 parking rows away, so very easy to go get something if needed, pack up at the end, etc.

Email Troy and let him know you are coming in with a camper and how much space you'll need. Good to let him know ahead.

Troy Black. The guy who runs all of the Sam's events.

Here is the e-mail address that he used to send out the info for Madison...

Troy Black <samsclubbbqseries@gmail.com>

How large of a camper to you have? I have a 40' with 2 slides, and it fits at Sams. See you in Medford.

Unlike most contests, you can't go the night before - so between 10 and 12 on Friday.

The info from Troy for Madison said they start parking teams at 9:00am. I'm sure it is the same at all of the Sam's comps.

Back