Review of the Ink Bird IBBO-4T Wi-Fi 4 Probe Thermometer

Hi Ken - I'm in the market for a new unit - do you still have the 50% off code? Looking at the IBBQ-4T as well. If so, would love to have one! Thanks!

Last edited:
Just got mine delivered yesterday. Thanks again for the discount code, Ken! Hopefully I will be able to give it a trial run this weekend provided the weather holds out around here. Just a FYI to anyone who gets this one, you need to use the 2.4Ghz on your router, not 5Ghz otherwise it won't find your device.

Just got mine delivered yesterday. Thanks again for the discount code, Ken! Hopefully I will be able to give it a trial run this weekend provided the weather holds out around here. Just a FYI to anyone who gets this one, you need to use the 2.4Ghz on your router, not 5Ghz otherwise it won't find your device.

Very true Ace. It's listed in the spec sheet on post #1.

For any other folks interested, check post #9 for instructions on the 50% off code.

Sounds good Bro,pls share with us your reviws if used this weekend!

And thx for the heads up!Yep,only works 2.4Ghz!

It just so happens I'm looking to smoke a brisket this weekend, and my Meater has been a huge disappointment (loss of connection, mainly). I have a few other wireless units laying around (Fireboard, Smoke), but over time all their probes have either gone missing or bad. I've been looking to either replace probes or try a new unit, Inkbird being a unit I wanted to try.

Thanks for the code, I'm looking forward to trying out the device this weekend!

Back