Review of the Ink Bird IBBO-4T Wi-Fi 4 Probe Thermometer

I just got your X4 for fathers's day -it's great.

if you have a limited supply of codes, I will let someone else have it.

if there's "plenty"- shoot me one.

Looks so great Mike! If anyone want to get 50% CODE for this unit,pls reply, I will send to you. start from 19th.

I would like to pick this up if you still have the code to offer. Thank you!

Mine is arriving today. Looking forward to trying it, I haven't been as happy with my Maverick XR50

Can relate and not knocking Maverick. A lot of good units out there. Think this one is built for the long haul.

Last edited:
Ken, I’d like a code if there’s one still available. I bought your 6 probe wired unit when it first came out, it still working fine after a number of years. You make quality stuff.

Looks so great Mike! If anyone want to get 50% CODE for this unit,pls reply, I will send to you. start from 19th.

My smoker is in my detached garage. I've tried bluetooth that doesn't have the range needed. Now I have an Enzoo that transmits to a receiver that works but is a real PIA to set custom alarms (manual is a very poor translation from Chinese) so I end up just watching the temperature on the receiver.

Chuck

First of all,many thianks for Mike spent his precious time,to share such detailed reviews with us! Way to go,Mike!
Then,I appreciate friends trusting and willing to give a try of our new unit! The 50% discount code has been sent. if anyone missed it,pls let me know,I will send it again!Cheers!

Hello KenInk,
I have your 6 probe unit as well. Working as advertised.
But I am interested in this wifi unit.

Does this IBBQ-4T have a high and low alarm for pit only? On my 6 probe unit I have, maybe it is just me, but I have not been able to figure out how to set an alarm for monitoring temp swings on pit temp only.
Most likely operator error on my part.
Thanks,

Bill

Hello KenInk,
I have your 6 probe unit as well. Working as advertised.
But I am interested in this wifi unit.

Does this IBBQ-4T have a high and low alarm for pit only? On my 6 probe unit I have, maybe it is just me, but I have not been able to figure out how to set an alarm for monitoring temp swings on pit temp only.
Most likely operator error on my part.
Thanks,

Bill

Hey Bill, Of course I defer to KenInk for a reply but yes it does have both Hi/Lo temp alarms. As stated earlier in this thread I did not use the low alarm for the test cook because it was not needed on this short cook.

The 6 probe unit has them on the BBQ Go app for Bluetooth and the InBird Pro for Wi-Fi.

For the Bluetooth 6 probe:

Go to the symbol with 3 lines in the upper right of the screen.

uH8Yb5e.jpg

Then click on Triggered Alarms.

w3HjmV2.jpg

Slightly different on the Wi-Fi unit but sets up easily.

Last edited:
Back