• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Your Go To Meal" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Your Go To Meal" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Your Go To Meal"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 9/2.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
fish1-478x800.jpg

[size=+2]rgrizzle[/size]
2183747_rgrizzle.jpg

[size=+2]BigBlock[/size]
2183822_BigBlock.jpg

[size=+2]buccaneer[/size]
2184740_buccaneer.jpg

[size=+2]Flash 333[/size]
2184957_Flash_333.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Jim[/size]
2187339_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]CrackerJack from KC[/size]
2189314_CrackerJack_from_KC.jpg

[size=+2]tarhog[/size]
2189572_tarhog.jpg

[size=+2]PYGBOYZ[/size]
2190586_PYGBOYZ.jpg

[size=+2]R2Egg2Q[/size]
2190925_R2Egg2Q.jpg

[size=+2]Kathys Smokin[/size]
2190930_Kathys_Smokin.jpg

Last edited:
That throwdown pic doesn't look familiar to me. :confused: Al, have you seen that one before? I think Biggie got a cut-and-paste 404.5 picture-got-farked error.

Yeah... I'm confused as well. If it would have been this one, I sure as heck wouldn't have voted for John's juicy brisket...

:tsk:

That is some great look brisket, R2EGG2Q. It was tough to not vote for it.

Although I have had "meals" of brisket only, in the end I went with tarhog on the overall strength of his plate.

That throwdown pic doesn't look familiar to me. :confused: Al, have you seen that one before? I think Biggie got a cut-and-paste 404.5 picture-got-farked error.

Gore, did I not see in your entry post, Chris, pick any picture you think is best? At least something to that effect.

:laugh::pound::rofl:

Fark! I'm going to pee myself!

I don't know how to explain Gore any more!

:laugh::pound::rofl:

Getting crazier by the day. :tsk:

Had to go with BigBlock on this one. Great plate of food and I could tell what it was! :becky:

All Great entries!

I know we have a zero club. Which by the way has a nice club house. Is there an O-fer club you know 0 for three in all three throw downs so far that I have entered. I am going for a record.

Crakerjack, you voted for yourself, on the first day too. I am going to have to bring out the dogs to beg for votes.

Penny, Bingo, come on over here puppies. Which one of these entries do you like?

There are some really good entries in this TD. I had to vote for PYGBOYZ. In my opinion he did a great job on the walk thru of his Go To "Meal". That looks delicious.

Back