***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Deep South" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Deep South Delicacies" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's a portion control issue. The ham is simply too big. Had it been sliced, then perhaps people could vote for it because it would be within the realm of reason to eat it in a civilized manner. Instead, people are stuck trying to figure out how to stuff that whole ham in their mouth, but with the other more accessible dishes right next to it, it gets lost in the voting.

That's my theory anyway.

UR full of sheeet (Ozzie Mod). How the fark can the fattest population on earth look at that ham and say "It's too BIG"! I'd see big men pushin me out of the way to get to that ham!.... fark off those bite sized canapes....:cool:.

You got a knife and a farkin' fork?? CUT somethin!!!!!

Cheers!

Bill

UR full of sheeet (Ozzie Mod). How the fark can the fattest population on earth look at that ham and say "It's too BIG"! I'd see big men pushin me out of the way to get to that ham!.... fark off those bite sized canapes....:cool:.

You got a knife and a farkin' fork?? CUT somethin!!!!!

Cheers!

Bill
Haven't you heard? We are under orders from the government to stop being American, and start acting like Europe. Have you seen the dinky little portions at the Euro cafe's?:wacko:

Back