• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Why is this so addicting?? Weber One touch CL score w/ pics :)

garzanium

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So...im jumping in feet first! Posted this in my introduction, but I picked up this smoker on Saturday...then got to thinking I really dont want to use it as a grill due to the hassle of cleaning it out and the fact it may last longer using it as a smoker only..
20130112_154837.jpg

Well, i Emailed a guy on CL about a One touch gold- he wanted $110..I offered $100 and he agreed.. didnt feel this was a great deal given I have read on here folks have gotten them for much cheaper used..

I then looked at the CL for a few towns over...found a Weber One Touch gold for $25!!!! She even threw in a Kingsford Charcoal dispenser with a bag of kingsford charcoal, a box full of grilling utensils and a Weber chimney fire starter and the original indirect cooking halves!!!!! They where shipping out overseas is the reason she got rid of it for cheap. So excited

image003.jpg

I've paid $75.00 for the following... COMBINED... Each at $25.00

1.) 18" WSM
2.) 22" OTG
3.) 22" Stainless Green Head Performer...

Nice score anything for 25.00 bucks from weber is a great deal!

I've paid $75.00 for the following... COMBINED... Each at $25.00

1.) 18" WSM
2.) 22" OTG
3.) 22" Stainless Green Head Performer...

Nice score anything for 25.00 bucks from weber is a great deal!

Nice list. I did score a really nice condition smokey joe small portable weber for...... $2...haha:)..I normally try to bargain. . But the neighbor said $2 and I jumped on it!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I can't speak to the smoker, but the OTG should come in very handy for grilling.

You will come to love and then hate CL. :wink:

Were I've slowed down I see you pick up on CL shopin nice score brother, I have been looking for one for awhile, please don't tell me you pick that pretty OTG up in South Austin?

Did you buy that smoker off CL from a guy in Youngsport?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice! I watch CL religiously and I've never found any crazy BBQ deals........hopefully my day will come.

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yup, know them? Seems like a good guy

No, but I was following that smoker on CL. Kept wondering why no one was jumping all over it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice offset and OTG.

The first step of the 12 step program:

Admitting you have a problem and are powerless.

I am still in denial. I don't see any reason to have less than 8 or 9 smoker/grills. Even if they won't all fit on my covered patio or in my BBQ Brethren signature. :cry:

Craigslist is amazing. I sold my 21 year old Tiernan SOB-48 in two days, to downsize. I had an unsolicited offer for a Chargriller Akorn and man said he would sell it for 100$ and used one time. I picked it up and the man said his wife hated his cooking and to get the ugly "thing" off their high dollar home patio. While loading into my truck the man asked would you like another good smoker. He gave me a WSM 18.5". Got both for a C-Note. Guess I have not downsized much at all.

I'm giving away my Brinkmann grill n smoke today to make a bit of room:)

Already ordered a cover may even get to fire it up this weekend

Back