Wamac IL contest May 2-3

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Well I got 3 real nice flats for WAMAC today. It's only 35 days of aging but it will have to do. The countdown to the season opener for me is officially underway. I'll bet Scottie and Quau already have theirs aged and in the freezer. :icon_bigsmil

Figured out mounting the fridge and should get it installed next weekend. Guess I'll also be ready for the Michigan practice cook.

Sears delivered the chest freezer yesterday....perfect timing. Pulling the coach out of storage the week after next and should be ready to rock and roll..:biggrin:

You guys are slow. Nice and warm down here in the South. Great food too.

Scottie

You guys are slow. Nice and warm down here in the South. Great food too.

Scottie

They still have food left down there? I heard you were eating your way through N.O.:mrgreen:

Forgot to mention that I have a guest helper/runner for this one. I think some folks may just be surprised at who it is and he's not doing it to get me to sign a form that he cooked to get his MCBJ. He really does want to help. It's up to him if he posts before hand.

I am sure that you and Rich will have a fun time. Wish I was going so I could watch...

Any other Brethren headed to Wamac this weekend???

I will be there!
Thinking I will arrive friday morning

Great!! We should be rolling in somtime on friday. Gonna try to make it to Kankakee Thursday night and roll in somtime on friday morning. See you there :))

Overall
1. All Day Smoke 655.4282 GC
2. Ulcer Acres 647.4284 RGC
3. Show me your bones
4. Quau
5. Great Lakes BBQ Feed Co.
6. Smokin T's
7. Bandit BBQ
8. Smokey Joel / Cubby Bear
9. Hogs N Heat
10 Roosters Rib Runners

Chicken
1. Great Lakes BBQ Feed Co.
2. Ulcer Acres
3. Bandit BBQ
4. All Day Smoke
5. Smokin T's
6. Hogs N Heat
7. Its 5 O'clock somewhere
8. Show my your bones
9. Quau
10. Its Swine O'clock Somewhere

Pork Ribs
1. Show me your bones
2. All Day Smoke
3. Smokey Joel / Cubby Bear
4. Bandit BBQ
5. Hogs N Heat
6. Great Lakes BBQ Feed Co.
7. Quau
8. Ulcer Acres
9. Its Swine O'clock Somewhere
10. Smokin T's
Pork
1. Smokin T's
2. Ulcer Acres
3. All day Smoke
4. Show Me YOur Bones
5. Quau
6. Bandit BBQ
7. Smokey Joel Cubby Bear
8. Smokin' Scotsmen
9. Great Lakes BBQ and Feed Co.

10. Hogs N Heat

Brisket
1. All Day Smoke
2. Quau
3. Show Me Your Bones
4. Ulcer Acres
5. Roosters Rib Runners
6. Smokey Joel / Cubby Bear
7. Team Showrite
8. Great Lakes BBQ Feed Co.
9. Bandit BBQ
10. Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Congrat's to all!!!

Theresa.

Great!! We should be rolling in somtime on friday. Gonna try to make it to Kankakee Thursday night and roll in somtime on friday morning. See you there :))

Sorry I didnt get to met you!
maybe next time.

uh whats up with gregs scores? DAL and it wasnt my brisket involved? whats up wit dat

Sorry I didnt get to met you!
maybe next time.

Hey Greg, same here, I wondered over your way a couple times and you looked real busy...think you met my better half Walt picking up the score sheets on Saturday...will defintley catch you next time.

BTW...was that your barrel a blazin on Sat morning, or the folks next to you?

Hey Greg, same here, I wondered over your way a couple times and you looked real busy...think you met my better half Walt picking up the score sheets on Saturday...will defintley catch you next time.

if it was blue it was mine if not it was gregs

sure did meet him
Yes one of my barrels was really kcking up some flames on Saturday morning. Good thing there was nothing on it at the time!

we were at wamac also. met alot of very nice people and had a great time for our first sanctioned contest. our team name is 'Roosters Rib Runners". i'll post some pics later.

Back