Warsaw, Missouri Roll Call--(With RESULTS!!)

Thanks everyone for the nice things! I wish team Q would have been there. You guys were there last year teaching us how to make boxes. Wayne and Jeff, thanks a ton for all of the help. You guys rock!!! Don't they say that even a blind sqirrel finds a nut sooner or later? Hopefully the cans will keep working for us! And by the way, congrats to Fitzy and Mark for whippin' ass in Fulton. That's what I'm talking about.... Hey Wayne and Jeff, I think that the first turn in at GAB is 1:00!!

Congrats Bubba & Jeff!! And to think you almost gave it all up after your first year!! See ya at the Royal!!

Spice

I'd like to add my congrats to Bubba and Jeff. What an amazing year....and to think you guys only decide to do this contest last Thursday and only because you wanted to help make it a qualifier. Then you can't even come down and get set up until 6:00 on SATURDAY morning and then you take Grand on your 1 year anniversarry of doing contests - man I am really proud of you guys!!

Oh..and thsnk everyone for the congrats to the Meatheads - we are getting closer to that grand .65 points our in Sugar Creek and .5 points our here.

So who's going to post the individual calls for each category and top 10 overall?

Wayne - Curious to know how you did in Brisket again. I'm about ready to put sauce on my brisket!!!

We never got the overall resulats so I don't know who will post that.

We got a 1st in chicken, 6th in ribs, 7th in pork, and an 8th in brisket

Ours were 17th in chicken, 4th in ribs, 8th in pork and 2nd in brisket. Gee, wonder what killed us??? :lol:

Hey Wayne, if we had done that side bet between us, looks like we would have split it right down the middle!

At Sugar Creek, they announced top 15 places in each and overall. Only top 10 walked, but It was nice to hear the top 15 names, especially when there were 60+ teams. Doesn't cost them anything to read five more names. I'm sure 15-11 were pleased to hear themselves called even without a ribbon. Wish other larger contests would do that.

Back