Alternative to your traditional birthday cake

RichardF

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Looking for something diffrent for your next birthday???
Why not try one of these cakes:

Meat Cake

I'm sure you wife or life-partner would enjoy it too.

Meatloaf with mashed potato frosting!! Outstanding! :mrgreen:

Being Diabetic I usally do not get a cake for my birthday but I could definately get this as a birthday cake and I can eat it also.

YIPPPPPPPPPIEEEEEEE

Thanks Richard for the post, now to send the link to my wife. My birthdays coming up in two weeks.

Drat's I hate when that happens...

MilitantSquatter said:
Here I am thinking I was being original and once again, sadly, I am not. I'm guessing that on a Saturday in July I was outside smoke'n and not reading the board. For all those that missed it the first time, here it is again. If'n you are look'n to get me something for my birthday, this could be it. The early change to DST, did throw a monkey wrench into my week. Much to my IT's dept's dismay, my outlook didnt do what it was supposed to do...

For special occasions we like to get a Marzipan frosted sheet cake and each person in the family has their own favorite filling to go with it! Sadly, meat won't be mine!

i dont really eat cakes or pies but dang i could have one of these for my bday as RY would say Yummm-oooo

Wish I had seen this last week, I would have made it for the wedding I'm in tomorrow. For sure for the after party!!!! Woo hoo that looks good!

Well for the first time I am going to use that big famous word around here. That is Farking fantastic!
I gotta do a smoked meatloaf cake. Didnt plan to cook this weekend but that is a short cook. Might just do it.

Back