• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Thanksgiving!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Thanksgiving!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guerry, that is farking outstanding. You and me buddy!!! We can win throwdowns with burnt food! :becky:

Oh YEAH!

Cheers!

Bill

Yes you can. :mmph:

I figure the char was Guerry's contribution to Redhot's otherwise stellar ham.

I actually prefer ham to turkey, and the sweet potato side looked like a perfect compliment to the ham. I can't imagine myself with a piece of that ham and a bit of that sweet potato side on the fork at the same time. One bite wonder!

CD

Guerry, that is farking outstanding. You and me buddy!!! We can win throwdowns with burnt food! :becky:

Oh YEAH!

Cheers!

Bill

Yep! Burn, baby, BURN!:becky:

Everything looks amazing Guerry's ham was just too much

Thanks George! I got some very positive comments this season about that glaze from others who've tried it. Kinda humbling, actually. :icon_blush:

Yes you can. :mmph:

I figure the char was Guerry's contribution to Redhot's otherwise stellar ham.

I actually prefer ham to turkey, and the sweet potato side looked like a perfect compliment to the ham. I can't imagine myself with a piece of that ham and a bit of that sweet potato side on the fork at the same time. One bite wonder!

CD

That combo right there, CD, made the whole cook worth it. Redhot came up with an absolute KILLER sweet tater concoction.

Looks like Guerry took this TD by a landslide! Great job! :clap2:

I also hear they're handing out prizes and such for winning these things now...:biggrin1:

How can ANYONE compete with burnt food........and not an Aussie in sight....:tsk: Great job Guerre.............that ham was killer......:becky:

Congrats brother that was an outstanding dish and very deserving of the win......that was ment for Red :laugh:

Back