Monday on the Mini (bge)

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Flame kissed Green chile cheeseburgers

Last edited:
Love me some green chiles...assume you just mixed some Old El Paso chopped chiles in with the beef?

Ouch

Although I have been known to serve OEP to in laws, this is roasted Hatch GC. Chop it and mix in the patties. Then sautéed a couple chopped with garlic/onion/and a drizzle of canola for a topper. The Mini BGE is really a cool cooking unit. Had steamed broccoli with a queso drizzle for a side. I used to cuss the small pieces in bags of lump but a bowl of those with a Primo or Webber starter buried in the middle and 20" you get a great fire. Worst part is drinking tea. Tea, as taking Tylenol for a knee "itis" situation

Hmmmmm . . . 3 boygas on a BGE mini, ya making sliders? :biggrin1:

I love me BGE mini long time! :grin:

Although I have been known to serve OEP to in laws, this is roasted Hatch GC. Chop it and mix in the patties. Then sautéed a couple chopped with garlic/onion/and a drizzle of canola for a topper. The Mini BGE is really a cool cooking unit. Had steamed broccoli with a queso drizzle for a side. I used to cuss the small pieces in bags of lump but a bowl if those with a Primo or Webber starter buried in the middle and 20" you get a great fire. Worst part is drinking tea. Tea, as taking Tylenol for a knee "itis" situation
:rofl:

no offense meant :wink: One day I'll get around to roasting some chiles....for now, OEP serves it purpose for me :biggrin:

That looks awesome! A mini is something I've wanted for a long time but just can't justify......hmmmmm.

Smokeless

I used to love Copenhagen. Quit about 6 years ago. It was tough giving it up. But honestly I think it would be tougher to give up green chiles. I think that there is something in them peppers that make you want more and hotter chiles.

Start looking in stores and street corners mid July thru Labor Day. Stock up. 30# roasted gets the wife and I thru the year.

Mini was a CL Score. 8 years old but brand new in original packing 150$

I used to love Copenhagen. Quit about 6 years ago. It was tough giving it up. But honestly I think it would be tougher to give up green chiles. I think that there is something in them peppers that make you want more and hotter chiles.

Start looking in stores and street corners mid July thru Labor Day. Stock up. 30# roasted gets the wife and I thru the year.
Will look for them roasted...

I love them as well, just usually order them on whatever I can when eating out during the season...

Yum!! Looks and sounds great. Wish I had one for breakfast right about now. :-D

Back