First Rib Cook

jonshep16

Reaction score
20130928_193633_zps8daaa8ad.jpg

20130928_191709_zps74e5b047.jpg

What do y'all think?

Nice pictures. How about some details?

I rubbed them down about a couple of hours beforehand,fired up the propane vertical smoker to about 270 and used cherry with pecan wood. About 2 and a half hours later I wrapped them in foil the Trigg way and back on the smoker for an hour and a half. Unwrapped and back on the smoker for another hour. They bit clean off the bone but definitely not fall off the bone. They were a little too sweet for my taste but everyone else seemed to like them.

Looks much better than the rack I did last weekend for the first time.

looks good to me. and if it truly is your first rib cook, they look even better ;)

Very good! I'd hit those in a heart beat. ...and just think you'll get better and better. I remember when i was scared to try ribs and now i think back on how silly that was.

Charleston is my favorite city. I was lookinf for an excuse to come down there. those ribs look good enough to drive 700 miles I'll start packing:hungry: Please have Benne waffers ready for dessert!

Looks like you're well on your way, those look great

Are they really your first rib cook, cause they sure look like you've done this before. Great job. :thumb:

Welcome, from another Charleston Brethren! Very nice looking ribs.

Back