OPEN ME!! A Christmas Gift to the Brethren

Just a reminder for anyone thinking about it, or to anyone who hasn't seen this yet. You still have five days left until the drawing to buy a subscription to the BBQ Brethren, and help support the best BBQ site on the planet!! Entries close at midnight on December 31, 2012. Purchase your first subscription, or renew an existing subscription to be eligible to win an 18.5" Weber Smokey Mountain with cover, delivered.

It's easy to enter. All you need to do is:

1. Purchase/renew your subscription by going to blue task bar at the top of this page, and clicking where it says "Purchase subscription". Follow the instructions to buy.

2. Type out the words "Count Me In!", and post them in this thread.

That's it! That's all you need to do to enter your name into the drawing.

The winner will be chosen randomly by my son, Michael, with a computer generated number from among all the eligible entries. As it stands right now, there are 102 entries. Each person has a one in 102 chance of winning the new 18.5" Weber Smokey Mountain with cover, delivered. Subscriptions start at just $25, and those odds are so crazy good. Where can you get a WSM for $25??? :clap2:

Like they say, you gotta be in it to win it, folks. So, crack open the piggy bank, check your old suit pockets and change purses, lift the seat cushions of the sofa and take a peek, but scrape together the $25 bucks and buy your subscription now. :wink:

Count Me In!

I renewed in 2012 with the full subscription.

I'll donate the WSM 18.5 to a worthy brother in the USA should I win.

Xmas Cheers to you all!

Bill

Thank you, Bill! We've got some brothers who are more than worthy! :hug:

Count me in tish!

I figure I never win anything anyway so what the heck. I thought I won 10 grand on that lottery ticket my old man gave me for christmas. He couldn't stop laughing when he told me it was fake. That farker! I have to admit, it was a good one.

It's a great feeling to donate to a such a great site like this one. The information available here is second to none and what's even more valuable to me are the friends I've made through this site. I love this farking place!

Thanks tish and thanks Phil for welocming us all aboard!

Back