• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

• Farkin Beef Farkin Score!

Phrasty

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I've ranted quite a bit on the quality (or lack thereof) of beef in Jamaica! :boxing: Well I think I can finally shut the fark up for a bit! :heh: I do quite a bit of work with a friend of mine that has a company that raises meats as well as import some pretty good stuff. It's just quite pricey... Well let's just say we worked out a deal... a trade so to speak!

This is what I got!!! :becky::becky::becky: (I'm happy... can you tell?) :becky::becky::becky:

70lbs (1 case) of CAB lip on boneless ribeye!!
88b1b9be.jpg

6444c881.jpg

I put up 2 whole in the deep freeze and I cut up the other two into 1.2" & 1" steaks:
72919ce4.jpg

809dd402.jpg

...and vacupacked individually.
4756ddbe.jpg

Not too shabby huh?!?!
dc48a75d.jpg

Can u guess what I had for dinner tonight!! :shocked::heh::wink::wink:

Cheers

Last edited:
Phrasty, as we say down south... You are now crappin' in high cotton!

Excellent score, Brother!:thumb:

Man, I'd be happy to have that in MY freezer and I can get it any time I want to pay for it!

Great score brother!:thumb:

unfarkinbelievable! that's some serious beef. haha jrb i hear you and with 70lbs of it i wouldnt feel as bad screwing up a steak or two. i also would love to know what you traded

Man, I'd be happy to have that in MY freezer and I can get it any time I want to pay for it!

Great score brother!:thumb:

I know right... the problem is paying for it!! :heh:

Nice score, bruddah! Man, there's some fine marbling goin' on there...

I noticed.. :becky::becky:

Packin' all of that up must have been work! Wow, SCORE. I want to know what you traded too.

Yeah it did take a bit of time.. but it's all worth it!

unfarkinbelievable! that's some serious beef. haha jrb i hear you and with 70lbs of it i wouldnt feel as bad screwing up a steak or two. i also would love to know what you traded

Thanks man... I was doing some brand identity & marketing for him. :thumb:

Cheers

Now that is some beautiful meat right there! Nice score!! You're gonna be makin' some gorgeous pron with those babies. Just wish I could eat some of it instead of just looking at it! Enjoy it, brother!! :thumb::thumb:

Now that is some beautiful meat right there! Nice score!! You're gonna be makin' some gorgeous pron with those babies. Just wish I could eat some of it instead of just looking at it! Enjoy it, brother!! :thumb::thumb:

Thanks Tish! I sure will! Thing is... there's enough to go round! :thumb: You should swing by tomorrow! :wink::heh:

Cheers

Don't tempt me, brother! I'm no longer working, so I got nowhere to be and nothin' to do. If I could talk Harvard into it, I'd be there in a heartbeat!! :cool:

Dang good score. Too bad they were totally devoid of any marbling.:wink:

Don't tempt me, brother! I'm no longer working, so I got nowhere to be and nothin' to do. If I could talk Harvard into it, I'd be there in a heartbeat!! :cool:

:shocked::heh:

Very nice Phrasty, I would cook it all until it pulls. :crazy:

Not ALL of it... I might do one though... one of the fattier ones! (-:|3

Dang good score. Too bad they were totally devoid of any marbling.:wink:

Yeh good thing...:crazy::heh:

Thanks guys! Cheers

Back