Phubar's Saturday-Sunday-Monday Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Saturday I made some pork shoulder chops with a smoked tater salad...

IMG_6190.jpg

IMG_6193.jpg

IMG_6194.jpg

IMG_6195.jpg

IMG_6197.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6202.jpg

IMG_6213.jpg

Sunday I had some guests over,made a belly rib,rib tips,pork tenderloin,pasta,smoked tater salad...

IMG_6216.jpg

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6222.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6225.jpg

IMG_6226.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6228.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6224.jpg

IMG_6230.jpg

IMG_6234.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6236.jpg

Monday I made some marinated pork shoulder chops and burgers...

IMG_6238.jpg

IMG_6241.jpg

IMG_6240.jpg

IMG_6242.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg

IMG_6245.jpg

IMG_6247.jpg

IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6258.jpg

IMG_6259.jpg

IMG_6264.jpg

IMG_6265.jpg

IMG_6272.jpg

IMG_6274.jpg

IMG_6275.jpg

that is some seriously good looking spreads there. one question the springs with the eggs in first pictures where did you find those, never seen them before?

Very Nice. I need to do something simple again. Those burgers look like just the right thing.

that is some seriously good looking spreads there. one question the springs with the eggs in first pictures where did you find those, never seen them before?

I got them from my work a couple years ago in a christmas package.
Never used them untill I started smoking.:wink:

Eating well in the Netherlands! I would like to know how the eggs turn out and how long they were cooked though.:becky:

A little bit overcooked but still good.
I think I smoked the eggs for about 30 minutes this time.:thumb:

That's a great porky few days there! As usual, it all looks excellent. I like the spike heels too. :thumb:

Is that the same tater salad recipe we ate in June? Love that stuff.

Your friends look like they are twins.

Is there a lot of bbq in the Netherlands or is it mostly grilling?

Good job!

That's a great porky few days there! As usual, it all looks excellent. I like the spike heels too. :thumb:

Is that the same tater salad recipe we ate in June? Love that stuff.

Yessssir!!!:thumb:

That one is a winner at my place...I made a couple of times for small catering gigs as well.

It's somewhat the same as your usual tater salad:potato,chives,mayo,picklejuice,pickles,egg,salt,pepper.
I also add mustard,honey,tomato,onion,green onion.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Your friends look like they are twins.

Is there a lot of bbq in the Netherlands or is it mostly grilling?

Good job!

I'll tell them!:thumb:

The small group of Dutch Brethren are just as crazy about BBQ like you Guys...even more I think.
The rest of the Dutch community does very high heat grilling on a cheap kettle or gassgrill like sate sticks,shashlick sticks,hamburgers,chickenwings...small stuPh like that.
We call it "cremation" parties over here....meat is black on the outside and raw on the inside.:wink:

There are no real BBQ restaurants over here as far as I know.
I haven't had "real" BBQ in my entire life...just the Phood that I've tasted from the Dutch Brethren and that I cooked up myself.

Last edited:
The food looks killer!! That dang spice is not on the internet anywhere. What does it have in it?

I have searched for "The man with the pan seasoning" and every other combination of words but I just keep finding cast iron websites.

The food looks killer!! That dang spice is not on the internet anywhere. What does it have in it?

I have searched for "The man with the pan seasoning" and every other combination of words but I just keep finding cast iron websites.

http://www.themanwiththepan.tv/products.php :thumb:

This one has (translated):red wine seasalt burned with thyme,garlic,lavender,black pepper.
I got it at our last comp as a present...very good stuPh and I want to try the rest of the collection too.

You gotta check this vid out: http://www.themanwiththepan.tv/foodfilms.php?item=118

Back