Private Thermapen Sale happening now

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]I received an email today re: a "private sale" for Thermapens. Below is the email, minus the link to buy. If you are a subscribing member to the Brethern, and would like a $69 Thermapen, PM me with your email address. IF YOU ARE NOT A SUBSCRIBING MEMBER and would like one - subscribe!!! I'm trying to help raise money to keep this place going, in case you can't tell.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Mods/Poobah, this may not really be Q-talk info, but more eyes here, so I'm putting it here. Move if you see fit.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]HERE'S the info:
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Thermapens are rarely returned and so we almost never have enough units to hold an "Open Box Sale". We have finally collected a small number here (and from the factory in England) that for various reasons we will not sell as new units. Some have slightly damaged packaging, there are a few sales demos, a tiny number are returns and an even smaller number might be "refurbished" to like-new condition after very short term use.[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]All units in this sale will include instructions and the Thermapen User's Guidebook. All units are like-new and include the full warranty. All include a calibration certificate. In most cases, you won't be able to differentiate these from new stock. Only a limited number, in limited colors, are available. When they are gone, the offer expires.[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Limit of 3 per customer. Don't wait![/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]You must follow this link to the private "Open Box Sale" web page for ordering. This offer is only being announced to subscribers of our email lists. You may forward the link to friends and family. Not accessible through our public website.[/SIZE][/FONT]​

I'm always late to the party.

Subscribe anyway folks - best investment in BBQ you'll ever make!

Back