View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #6
Derek
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitantSquatter View Post
Derek...bro, some of your posts amaze me...

You're hoping to find potential teammates that have a truck and smokers in the BBQ hotbed of Traverse City, MI on Craigslist ??? AND you expect them to be part of YOUR team with a high level of dedication and BBQ skills ?

Longshot...To me, it sounds like a disaster waiting to happen, but go for it and let us know how it goes.

Best of luck bro.
Thanks decided not to do it bro, Too many dangers as you guys pointed out. I may go to the cattle sub forum and ask some of the Mi people what they think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Gnome BBQ View Post
bro, you may want to start off as a team of 1. its hard to get a group of people to agree on anything that is "artistic". Add on top your request for cookers etc, it makes it even harder.

have you ever entered a contest? have you ever been to a contest?

just because you read about it or see it on T.V. doesnt me you can just " do it".

best of luck with your team, bro. but maybe you should P.B. for someone else for experiance before jumping in head first.
hey bro.

I've been to one contest and it's in my blood now, thanks to Jerry who let me on his team to mentor.

And I love it a lot, I am doing a july 4th one and a september 10th one for ribs and wings only. So wish me luck.

By the way I may let fate pick my team mates and not craigs list.
The Cajun Bandit.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->