Classic BBQ Chicken Drumsticks (pics)

PatioDaddio

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We Idaho cooks held a fundraiser last weekend to help send our Idaho team (Team Ida Que) to the Jack. I guess we're the only state that does such a thing, but I digress.

Here is the recipe for the chicken drumsticks I made (on my UDSs).

BasicChickenDrumsticks_1_2.jpg

BasicChickenDrumsticks_1_5.jpg

Cheers,
John

• Thanks
Reactions: B3
They really do look great...and what an easy recipe. Thanks for sharing!

Nice work going back to a sure classic. I make them on the average of once a month and after seeing yours I'm off to get some drums for dinner.

Sounds and looks great! We do drumsticks all the time at the camp and everybody loves them - nice to have something new to try.

Sometimes the best is the good ole chicken leg. Love the step by step recipe.

Nice legs :-D

That's a nice gesture to help out Ida Que. I know a bunch of Michigan teams got together to help out Extreme Roasters.

Mmmm.... those look great John! Nice job. :-D
Also, thanks for the recipe!

We met up with Petey and(I can't remember his teamates name) Team Ida Que last year in Nashville before the Jack. Are they still cooking on the State pit? You guys do a great thing for your state team!

We met up with Petey and(I can't remember his teamates name) Team Ida Que last year in Nashville before the Jack. Are they still cooking on the State pit? You guys do a great thing for your state team!
Yep, Petey and Tom are still using it, although they are not dragging it to the Jack this year.

2009Fundraiser_24.JPG

2009Fundraiser_41.JPG

Thanks for the kind words.

John

Back