Need help finding a recipe posted on the forums

TexasAggie97

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Good morning Brethren,

I am needing some help finding a recipe posted here some time ago. It was a marinade for chicken and for the life of me I can't find it anymore. Key ingredients were chicken, orange/pineapple juice, Bacardi limon rum, onions, and cilantro. There are a few other ingredients I am missing though. I'm not sure exactly when it was posted but I know it was sometime within the last 3-5 years maybe? I believe it was from a gentleman in Texas, although I may be wrong about that. I remember him being of Mexican/Tejano descent. Does anyone remember this marinade or poster? I smoked the chicken in a pan as directed and it was fantastic'

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have used the search function here, advanced search, and also the Google search bar, no luck.

Does anyone remember this marinade?

Thanks in advance!

I found this one looking for Bacardi marinade:

6 garlic cloves, cut into thin pieces
a handful of dried oregano from my garden, that I ground up with a mortal and pestle
2 teaspoons of cumin
2 teaspoons whole peppercorns
1 teaspoon of fine sea salt
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup lemon juice

No Bacardi, but CaseyDog is from Texas and lived in Puerto RIco.

That certainly sounds good but that's not the one I had found before. Thanks for posting that, will definitely try it!

Wow that one sounds good too. It's been a while so maybe it wasn't specifically Bacardi, was sure thinking it was. I do remember specifically it had the orange/pineapple juice in it. Thanks Ron for looking that up, it's greatly appreciated!

Good morning Brethren,

I am needing some help finding a recipe posted here some time ago. It was a marinade for chicken and for the life of me I can't find it anymore. Key ingredients were chicken, orange/pineapple juice, Bacardi limon rum, onions, and cilantro. There are a few other ingredients I am missing though. I'm not sure exactly when it was posted but I know it was sometime within the last 3-5 years maybe? I believe it was from a gentleman in Texas, although I may be wrong about that. I remember him being of Mexican/Tejano descent. Does anyone remember this marinade or poster? I smoked the chicken in a pan as directed and it was fantastic'

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have used the search function here, advanced search, and also the Google search bar, no luck.

Does anyone remember this marinade?

Thanks in advance!

Type slow, if you reply, because I'm a sip that married an Ag. If you used the recipe, was it for an event that might help us narrow the window?

Jorge, first of all let me say congratulations! You have impeccable taste in women!

Unfortunately, it wasn't for any special event, was just browsing one day and saw it. Guess I'll improvise and make my own, in true brethren fashion!

p.s. it took me 12 hours, 16 minutes, and 2 seconds to type that, lol.

Jorge, first of all let me say congratulations! You have impeccable taste in women!

Unfortunately, it wasn't for any special event, was just browsing one day and saw it. Guess I'll improvise and make my own, in true brethren fashion!

p.s. it took me 12 hours, 16 minutes, and 2 seconds to type that, lol.

Gag Em, Ag.

Back