• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

It's official... I'm an addict.

Welcome to the club . we all have to do what we have to do.I just got lucky. she is a cook like me . (Course i am better):-D

That is a sweet looking cooker. Do you have any details or pictures of the build process? Thanks for sharing.

Looks great! I still need to get around to making one as well.

And when the lady friend gives me the death stare because of my addiction, I just say, "Hey, at least its not P * r n." At that point she either glares at me some more or gives up cause she knows I'm right. :heh:

That is a sweet looking cooker. Do you have any details or pictures of the build process? Thanks for sharing.

No, I didn't bother. In all honesty there is a HUGE thread with detailed pics in another forum. I'm unsure of the rules regarding other forums here so if you'd like I can pm you the thread. The greatest thing about these is you can build them however you want to! :becky:

I still need to address how hot the side vents get. I'm thinking about maybe plasti-dipping the tabs. May even do the same for the top vent. It's addicting coming up with mods for these things. Nice to have something custom!

Back