BPS Desert Gold

Vision

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Is a high quality, unique rub. Lots of lemon, they call it Mediterranean style.

I see it mostly for fish, kabobs. How are you using it? They say it won the Royal at some level.

I do not say that I won the royal with the desert gold but you nailed exactly what it is for...there are top teams that do use it on comp chicken I could never hit with it....its for fish veggies chicken lamb

I've enjoyed it on pork chops too!

I do not say that I won the royal with the desert gold but you nailed exactly what it is for...there are top teams that do use it on comp chicken I could never hit with it....its for fish veggies chicken lamb
Its pretty great on light meats but I do not use it for comps, still using your other combos.

I use Desert Gold on Salmon and Asparagus every time I cook them. It is a great rub.

Desert gold is a must have rub. It's great on any type of fish, chicken, veges and shrimp. I always have to have a bottle of it. Get some and you will love it.

I've used it on fish, chicken and veggies. Great stuff and love the other combos as well. Kinda been stuck on the Money rub lately, awesome rub.

I've used it on salmon twice now, and both times my non-fish-eating kids have chowed down on it. So it's definitely a winner in my book.

Back