• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment The Ironman BBQ Challenge

Yep we are in...

I need a shovel to dig out our grills as they are still under 4 feet of snow, Love Canadian winters...The rest of the team is really pumped for going off the grid, then I reminded them of that no power meant no Keurig, they were not smiling so much (dirtbags).:doh:

Does anybody have an I-phone app for a Meadow Creek stick burner....

Yep we are in...

I need a shovel to dig out our grills as they are still under 4 feet of snow, Love Canadian winters...The rest of the team is really pumped for going off the grid, then I reminded them of that no power meant no Keurig, they were not smiling so much (dirtbags).:doh:

Does anybody have an I-phone app for a Meadow Creek stick burner....

You have to provide your own power for things like Keurig, heaters, etc. Just can't have any power for the cookers, electric knives, etc......

will be there

I will be there, probably by myself. Dan will get a kick out of the team name: Deer Hunter BBQ.
Still trying to figure out where I will have room for the 10 lbs of wings on my two Big Green Eggs! Looking forward to another great season.

Ah yes, the Deer Hunter Comp. That was a good time, the judges sucked though.

*For those not in the know, the cooks were the judges...

Purest BBQ crap..... Oh well, might as well throw our hats in to this preverbal ring of fire....

SO SO SO out of my element :crazy:

I think I will sent home crying like a 10 year old school girl

Mike

I may have you beat there on the crying part! This will be the first time I've EVER flown to an event and used borrowed stuff. Big thanks to the folks at Little Creek Bar-B-Que who competed in Tupelo last weekend.

I will there- first time Will be joining Tom and Billy Heard Sal is supplying the beer at his site :thumb:

Back