Buddies UDS cart

ssswwwwwweeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Looks Great! Just curious, do you have any pictures from the build?

Wow The imagination of the bretheren amazes me... Very nice!

:idea::idea: I think this might be my next project for the deck. A second UDS and a mobile enclosure to fit both with prep area, sink, fridge and storage for all my BBQ gear....:idea:

Awesome idea. I might have to try to do something similar, someday.

He must be having troubles getting logged in, I thought he would have responded by now. Cost wise it was kept pretty decent for the material that's in it, I have a buddy that works at Alcoa and they can buy through the employee program at a really good price, I got the stainless top for him and I think the drums were $12 apiece. I'm not sure if he took pictures of the build as we were doing it. Hopefully he can get on here soon.

That's pretty sweet! Diddo...is the back open for air flow?
Better pack your sunglasses and sunscreen for the comps!

That's simply flat out cheating.

But the funny part is, all the time he'll save cooking, he'll lose explaining what he built.

Hella Smoker

That's way too cool! Do the UDS's drop in from the top or does it open up on one side?

Purdy, love the insulation of the drums too. One thing concerns me, it sits really low and may have some issues getting into/out of the trailer.

Back