THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What day? My daughter turns 7 on this Saturday!

Yep, tons of bracelets here too (I knew someone would notice). My step-mom took a mission trip to Uganda in February and my daughter made about 40 of them for her to take to give to kids over there. My step-mom said that the bracelets were wanted by everyone of all ages there and if she gave them one it was like they won the lottery. She's one heck of a little girl and makes her daddy REALLY proud. The orange and black one is to match my YS1500 :becky: and was handmade without a loom. That was totally her idea. The other one is Steelers colors. We have Husker colors too among others.

That's a great story about your step-mom. It's amazing how much the little things matter. :thumb:

Her birthday is next Wednesday the 16th. Party this Sunday. Ribs on the menu. :thumb:

Orange and black are my go to colors also-Flyers colors, then it's green and white- Eagles, Red and white- Phills. That's how we roll. Fishtail is my preferred style. I probably shouldn't know that. :tsk: :-D

That's a great story about your step-mom. It's amazing how much the little things matter. :thumb:

Her birthday is next Wednesday the 16th. Party this Sunday. Ribs on the menu. :thumb:

Orange and black are my go to colors also-Flyers colors, then it's green and white- Eagles, Red and white- Phills. That's how we roll. Fishtail is my preferred style. I probably shouldn't know that. :tsk: :-D

Yep, I also prefer the fishtail. I think it's good you know that, it means you care and you are interested in what she's into. The "Steeler" one I'm wearing there is a fishtail too...and also my preference. :becky:

We have brisket on the menu for her party this Sunday. It's what she wanted. :clap2:

This picture wasn't needed for the story, but I love it.

Excellent story and accompanying pitures what a great family day, thanks for sharing. You might be creating a future Food channel star..............

Bravo, Sir! almost brings a tear to the eye. I am still a few years away but am very much looking forward to these moments with my girls. thanks for the great posts! :clap2:

Back