Midwest Bash 2013

Dang it Dog, you must be gettin' senile or something! I'm in for sharing the lodge or a cabin again...:tsk:

Dang it Dog, you must be gettin' senile or something! I'm in for sharing the lodge or a cabin again...:tsk:

What do you mean: "gettin' senile?" Hell, I'm already there. I meet new folks every day. :oops:

So far then we have me, Arlin and his Darlin' and Woodrow a.k.a. Haggis Breath. We can take 2 more and Wayne will probably be one unless he brings his hippy wife and/or son.

What do you mean: "gettin' senile?" Hell, I'm already there. I meet new folks every day. :oops:

So far then we have me, Arlin and his Darlin' and Woodrow a.k.a. Haggis Breath. We can take 2 more and Wayne will probably be one unless he brings his hippy wife and/or son.

Ok, time for another try at this, count me in, if for some reason I can't make it I will do the right thing and paypal my cost anyway.

Note to self: Under no circumstances will this be missed again.

I'm gonna start a new thread on the single malt tasting. Please check it out if you are interested.

Any room at the Inn

Ok, Lodge rented: Check. 8 person capacity. Reservations as of right now:
1) Bigdog
2-3) Arlin and his Darln'
4-5-6) Woodrow and Co.
7) Al WhatstheMadler
8) Wayne, a.k.a. Wichita Wayne a.k.a. The Fall River Farker

Looks like we are full. :thumb: Please confirm your reservation ASAP.

Last edited:
Other than Spam and Single malt whisky, what do we need? :becky:
Maybe some of Bigdog's pig candy. Maybe another of Rookie Dave's huge farking roasts. Yeah...

Are we doing another Spam contest??

I vote for your souppa zouppa whateverthe****a you call it. :thumb:

I, of course, will be making several batches of my famous slow burn pig candy.

Zuppa Toscana...no problem.

I'm in for the Spam contest! We're ready!!!

Ok, Lodge rented: Check. 8 person capacity. Reservations as of right now:
1) Bigdog
2-3) Arlin and his Darln'
4-5-6) Woodrow and Co.
7) Al WhatstheMadler
8) Wayne, a.k.a. Wichita Wayne a.k.a. The Fall River Farker

Looks like we are full. :thumb: Please confirm your reservation ASAP.

We're still in. Yeah, what's the room cost? Or do you just want to trade Scotch for space? :biggrin1:

Back