***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Sweet and Spicy" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Sweet and Spicy" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Sweet and Spicy"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 10/28.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]N8man[/size]
2231146_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]Pappy[/size]
2231671_Pappy.jpg

[size=+2]campdude[/size]
2236471_campdude.jpg

[size=+2]Toast[/size]
2237100_Toast.jpg

[size=+2]mytmouz[/size]
2237419_mytmouz.jpg

[size=+2]colonel00[/size]
2243916_colonel00.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
2249418_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]FamilyManBBQ[/size]
2249596_FamilyManBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2249994_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
2250366_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]Kathys Smokin[/size]
2250466_Kathys_Smokin.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin'[/size]
2250790_fingerlickin.jpg

I would eat my fill of everything here. It is going to be fun watching Scarlett pick her favorite. I'll wait on that until the official voting is over.

While I wish I could try each one I have to go with the one I want to try the most and I want to try that duck.

Everything looks great. I absolutely love ribs, but Al, you've got to come out of your cocoon. Ribs, ... salmon, ... rib, ... salmon. I am no longer voting for Al's ribs or salmon, no matter how delicious they look. You need to branch out. Next throwdown you MUST incorporate ... SPAM! .... What's the category again?

MadCityJim hasn't told me the next category yet. You could suggest SPAM to him.:laugh:

I'll take one of each, please. Fine job by everybody on this one. :thumb:

Everything looks great. I absolutely love ribs, but Al, you've got to come out of your cocoon. Ribs, ... salmon, ... rib, ... salmon. I am no longer voting for Al's ribs or salmon, no matter how delicious they look. You need to branch out. Next throwdown you MUST incorporate ... SPAM! .... What's the category again?

Cocoon? Cocoon you say? :shocked:

I guess the Sauerbraten, Cheese Steak, Chicken Fried Sausage, Reuben Sammich, Prime New York Strip, Kentucky Burgoo, Cannibalized Brats, Funky Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, Rolled and Stuffed Flank Steak, Chicago Beef Sammies, Crab/Shrimp Cakes and all the other non rib and salmon entries mean nothing to you. :mad2: Fine... see if I waste any more parsley on you! :drama:

BTW, the last time I entered SPAM in a TD I walked away with a double zero... :hand:

Cocoon? Cocoon you say? :shocked:

I guess the Sauerbraten, Cheese Steak, Chicken Fried Sausage, Reuben Sammich, Prime New York Strip, Kentucky Burgoo, Cannibalized Brats, Funky Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, Rolled and Stuffed Flank Steak, Chicago Beef Sammies, Crab/Shrimp Cakes and all the other non rib and salmon entries mean nothing to you. :mad2: Fine... see if I waste any more parsley on you! :drama:

Funny, I must've missed those. :noidea: I do remember seeing ribs and salmon though. :caked:

Yeahhh buddy! Got my one vote, thanks bluetang! Excuse me while I go make a quality post in Q-talk.

So, basically you're telling me that you've been cooking salmon and ribs because you know that I love salmon and ribs. :love:

... and then you've been torturing me by not letting me have any. :mad2:

Don't try to turn the tables on me Mr. Smarty Pants... :tsk: You know the invite is always open. :mrgreen:

Back