FNG checking in from HTX.

78novacaine

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
How's it going fellas? Name is David, I lurked this forum quite a bit in researching my latest purchase and figured I'd stick around. Picked up an Old Country Pecos this past weekend to replace my old wore out Kingsford Sierra, looking forward to getting to know this thing and producing some good Q!

Attachments

• 20190615_135305.jpg
    20190615_135305.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20190615-213111_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190615-213111_Gallery.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 36
Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Not a fella but welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys (and gal).

Howdy........ I'm known to be a Fan of Old Country.......

Your enthusiastic endorsements of the OCC cookers in general and Pecos specifically actually had a lot to do with me going with this pit vs the OKJ Longhorn, haha.

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona and Congratulations on the new cooker.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Welcome to the forums!
Does the username suggest there could be some car pictures to go along with the new smoker pictures?

Welocme to the forum - Fair warning: This place can be hazardous to your wallet and your waistline!

Back