Cajun Bandit Rotisserie

nexpress

Full Fledged Farker
Can anyone tell me if the motor on the rotisserie is powerful enough to spin a small turkey 12-14 lbs.? I am a little worried since it is battery powered it won't work. I did shoot them an email but I haven't heard anything back yet.

It's a high torque low rpm motor and shouldn't have a problem rotating that amount of mass while the batteries have a good charge. I have one, but I haven't used it on anything that large, yet I think it would handle the job just fine.

most should handle up to 25 lbs. but thats a big turkey to do on a rotiss. i normally do no bigger than 15 lbs or so.

I have one, and although I have not done a turkey, yet I am sure it would work fine.

It comes with a counter-balance weight that you can adjust to offset an off-balance bird.

I love mine!

CD

Thanks for the info guy's. Chris from Cajun Bandit got back with me and said I should have no issue with doing a turkey. Gonna order it this weekend. :clap2:

I love the looks of their products and they seem like a good small company, I just wish they'd lower their shipping costs a bit. I was going to order the rotisserie but the shipping was going to be an additional $60. Yikes. I guess I'm just a cheap sum gun.

Can anyone tell me if the motor on the rotisserie is powerful enough to spin a small turkey 12-14 lbs.? I am a little worried since it is battery powered it won't work. I did shoot them an email but I haven't heard anything back yet.

I haven't done a turkey, but I've done two chickens at a time that were 5+ lbs each with no problem.

Back