PBC to be delivered today.

The PBC does a fantastic job on chicken halves, but a naked fatty is the traditional first cook on any cooker :-D

Have fun- post up pics-wear body armor

Looking forward to photos, congrats on PBC.

Last edited:
The Fatty is very tempting. I want to use the hooks so I think I will do chicken halves. I pulled up to the house a little while ago and a FEDEX truck was stopped two houses down but when I got to the door there was no package. I sure hope that there is another truck or I will be very disappointed.
Cibelo

I'm still trying to figure out a lot of the abbreviations use on this site and in BBQing world. I've bookmarked "St. Louque's Acronym List" and I have to look at it often. So my question is what is a PBC?

Sounds exciting! If it were me I'd hang some slabs of spares.

I'm barbecuing some NY Pastrami right now on my WSM. I have a bad cold and felt a bit down this morning, but then thought about doing some bbq and it cheered me up. I don't know what it is, but I have fun making a fire, getting it going, scraping down the grill and throwing on the meat.

Enjoy your PBC! I don't have one but I've always admired their build quality, aesthetics and performance.

Way over-priced UDS, ugly drum smoker.

923-facepalm_zps0bbb8d12.gif

Last edited:
I have had mine for over a year now and I love it. Enjoy your new smoker. I think its a more than fair price for what you get.

The Fatty is very tempting. I want to use the hooks so I think I will do chicken halves. I pulled up to the house a little while ago and a FEDEX truck was stopped two houses down but when I got to the door there was no package. I sure hope that there is another truck or I will be very disappointed.
Cibelo
I wouldn't worry about that, there are several FedEx trucks a day in my area. The Overnight packages are usually delivered by an early morning truck.

Back