• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

As I poured my salad out of the bag...

KnucklHed BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
...I pondered the bizarre irony of the moment I found myself in... it was late, I was tired and too lazy to cut up vegetables for a salad, but of course thought nothing of firing up the kettle to sear a flat iron to make that same salad worth eating.

What sort of illness do we have that allows our heads to twist reality in this way? and justify it?

I see nothing wrong....carry on! :thumb:

Salad in a bag..... How many hundreds of those have I gone through...

I feel ya, by the time I get home from work (Late!), the last thing I want to do is dive into a big complicated dinner. So it's either a frozen pizza (now there's a topic!), or bag-o-salad.

Russ

Ryan that looks great!!
I'll use sack-o-salad once in awhile too. I find that when I top a salad with meat I pick through the salad and eat the meat first. Just in case I get too full to finish the salad. :crazy: :becky:

Ryan that looks great!!
I'll use sack-o-salad once in awhile too. I find that when I top a salad with meat I pick through the salad and eat the meat first. Just in case I get too full to finish the salad. :crazy: :becky:

Especially when the steak has blue cheese crumbles. There is just something I love about a steak w blue cheese. Kinda like prime rib and horseradish.

Is it lunch time yet? :roll:

Back